This Bunny Ears Template is such fun to make, whether it’s Easter or not! This cute design is supplied in PDF format so all you have to do is print it out on your home printer.
It doesn’t use much ink and is suplied in blue and pink so there’s a color for everyone. You also don’t need a cutting machine, it takes just a few minutes to print, cut it out with scissors and glue together.
This post contains affiliate links. SVG House is an Amazon Associate, and earns from qualifying purchases by advertising and linking to Amazon and other affiliates, at no extra cost to you. You can read my disclosure policy here.
I recommend using card instead of printer paper if you have it. However, plain printer paper works just fine too. Lets get started!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
You Will Need:
- Bunny Ears Template (link below)
- Glue stick or glue gun
- Sharp scissors
- White Cardstock (or printer paper)
Step 1: Print Your Bunny Ear Template
First, print the bunny ears on your printer. The design is formatted to fit standard US letter sized printer paper, so it should print without having you having to resize the page.
Step 2: Cut Out The Bunny Ears And Headband
Next, cut out the bunny ear template using a pair of nice sharp scissors. There are three headband sections. You can use the additonal sections to make the headband the perfect size for your childs head circumference.
Step3: Glue The Different Parts Together
Once you have cut out the ears and headband pieces, you will glue them together. The ears have a dotted line towards the bottom of each bunny ear. Use this line to align the top of the headband piece for gluing.
If the headband is not wide enough, use some of the extra headband pieces to get the circumference just right. Trim where necessary. And that’s it! Your bunny ears should look like this…
Download Your Free Bunny Ear Template
To download your free Bunny ears template please click here. Please remember, this cute Easter inspired Bunny Hat is free for personal use only!
More Easter Fun – Designs And Freebies
There is a big Easter SVG section if you’re looking for fun Easter and Bunny related SVG designs. Have a look at my Easter Chip Bag template too, it is free to download and looks awesome at Easter parties!
- Cricut Teacher GiftsCricut Teacher gifts are perfect for the end of the school year, the holidays and of course Teacher Appreciation Week. It’s so important to recognise and honor all the incredible Teachers shaping our childrens futures. They are truly unsung hero’s. I’ve compiled this list of tried and tested Cricut Teacher gifts along with some free …
- Bunny Ears Template With Free FilesThis Bunny Ears Template is such fun to make, whether it’s Easter or not! This cute design is supplied in PDF format so all you have to do is print it out on your home printer. It doesn’t use much ink and is suplied in blue and pink so there’s a color for everyone. You …
- Free GRL PWR SVGThis free GRL PWR SVG design is a great way to demonstrate your own girl power! Show the world your worth with this punchy visual that draws on your own inner strength – you’re capable of anything, so lean into it wholeheartedly!